Do you have an interesting story to share? We would love to share your story with the world!
ehospice is an international news and information website and free app, with eleven editions managed by participating organisations from around the world. Here are a few tips for writing an article you could use:
Types of articles:
• Activities and events surrounding palliative care
• Patient stories
• Personal stories as a palliative care provider
• Palliative care research, ongoing or published
First Set of Questions
• Who was involved (can be a person or organisation)?
• What was the activity?
• Where was the activity?
• When was the activity
• Why? (significance/importance of the activity)
• How was it done (description) with a conclusion
Send your stories together with a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also remember to sign up for alerts to receive daily news, click here