The full webinar recording goes through presentations by :
- Juanita Arendse, Chief Director Emergency & Clinical Services Support for the Western Cape.
- Emmanuel Luyirika, Executive Director of the African Palliative Care Association (APCA).
- Nancy Mini, professional nurse with 35 years’ experience in diverse fields in including midwifery and public health. She has recently completed the University of Cape Town’s Post Graduate Diploma in Palliative Medicine.
- Mark Heywood, a South African human rights and social justice activist and co-founding editor of Maverik Citizen.
- Tersia Burger, CEO of Stepping Stones Hospice in Alberton and a board member of the Hospice Palliative Care Association of SA (HPCA).
- Shivani Ranchod, a healthcare actuary and co-founder and CEO of Percept – a trans-disciplinary consulting firm – and the co-founder of Aligned, a company that offers end-to-end, value-based financing solutions for the optimal management of complex patients.
- Glenda Gray, a physician, scientist and activist and the first female president of the South African Medical Research Council
Click on below to watch the webinar.