1. What is your name?
2. Which hospice do you work for?
3. What do you do there?
4. How long have you been there?
1. Why did you decide to focus on palliative care?
Just because as I am working at hospice, hospice is dealing by chronic disease which is palliative.
2. How do you take care of your own health and balance?
To eat healthily and exercise.
3. What is your advice to anyone else wishing to join your profession?
To be strong and look after him/herself.
4. What is your advice to the loved ones of anyone who is given a life-threatening diagnosis?
They must not lose hope. They must look after themselves.
5. How do your loved ones feel about the work that you do?
They are happy with that and respect me for that.
6. Do you have a “motto” that you tend to live by that you would like to share?
No end for caring.