1. The Hidden Lives, Hidden Talents competition is open to all Western Cape learners between the ages 13 – 18 years.
2. Video auditions have to be less than 250MB in size and be between 30 seconds to 1 minute in length.
3. Video must be validated with registration number and Hospice Palliative Care Assn Facebook name.
4. Only one audition may be uploaded per participant.
5. Learners may only enter this competition with consent from their parent or guardian.
6. Audition video content must be safe and appropriate for family viewing. No profanity, nudity, violence, derogatory or offensive language.
7. Video auditions must contain a Hospice Palliative Care element incorporated into the video. Example: the hospice colours, the hospice logo, the hospice butterfly campaign, etc.
8. The competition will begin on Friday 21 August 2015 and final closing date for submitting a video auditions is Friday 11 September 2015.
9. The completion of an application and uploading of video auditions does not guarantee that an applicant will participate in the final Hidden Lives, Hidden Talent contest at the Baxter Theater.
10. The top 15 finalist will be announced Monday 14 September 2015. Finalist will be contacted via telephone and announced on social media.
11. Should you be selected as a top 15 contestant and take part in the Hidden Lives, Hidden Talents final contest at the Baxter Theater, you agree and undertake to enter into further contracts with the directors of the show and you agree toabide by the terms therein.
12. The top 15 will be identified as follows: for four consecutive weeks, the top 5 videos will be
13. selected. From the top 20 video auditions, only 15 will be selected to perform in the final Hidden Lives, Hidden Talents contest at the Baxter Theatre.
14. The top 15 are required to be available for rehearsal and final performance on 1 October 2015 at the Baxter Theatre.
15. The judges’ decision is final. The decisions made by the judges or events management are not subject to complaint or alteration.
16. It is expected that the event will attract media and public interest, which may involve photography radio, and newspaper, video or social media. By entering the contest you are consenting to such publicity.
17. Acceptance of rules is a condition of entry.
18. All queries which any participants may have in relation to this competition may be directed to Claudell van Eeden, the Event Manager for Hidden Lives, Hidden Talents, as follows: Office telephone: 021 557 0213 / Email address: email@example.com